Drafting of deeds for divorce by mutual consent

Marriages can often end up in a divorce. The so-called marital estate termination agreements offer a simplification to this procedure.

If the parties agree with each other on the asset allocation, and ask for the termination of their marriage with mutual agreement at the court, they can enter the details of the divorce and the asset allocation into a legal agreement.

This document is handed in to the court, which will approve it, and consider the parties as divorced.